How to book & more info
We are now open again by Appointment Only.
For appointments please read the booking info below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org also including your wedding date and preferred dates to visit.
Appointments available (Hours for April, May & June)
- Monday – 9am – 11am
- Wednesday – 9am – 3pm
- Thursday – 1pm – 3pm
- Friday – 9am – 11am
- Saturday – 10am – 5pm
- Closed Tuesday & Sunday
- All appointments are private and are confirmed upon payment of the £15 booking fee.
- Please note that there is only one of each gown so it’s best to visit when you feel ready and are in a position to purchase your gown. I don’t want you to fall in love with a gown and return later to buy her and she’s gone.
- When you find your gown payment can be made via credit/debit card or cash and then you can take her home with you on the day along with seamstress details to visit later.
- If you would like more information about the gowns available before booking please just ask.
All bookings are subject to a £15 booking fee, due in advance by PayPal or credit/ debit card. An invoice will be sent by email once a suitable appointment date is decided on and will be confirmed upon payment. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for any booking changes or cancellations.
- Fen Farm
- Skellingthorpe Road
- LN6 0SB (For Sat Nav via Farmington Cr please use LN6 0YG)
Fen Farm is located just a few miles from the City of Lincoln, with close access to the A46 Skellingthorpe roundabout. With your Sat Nav please use LN6 0YG for Farrington Crescent then follow the signs to Fen Farm.
We have lots of free parking on site.
- There is a single small step to access the boutique, if this is an issue please state when booking and I can have a ramp ready.